At BHHCS, our primary duty is to care for our clients with compassion, respect, integrity, and excellence. But aside from caregiving as a duty, we also care for our clients because:
- We know the importance of receiving quality care at home or in the community.
- We want to optimize the health of every individual who seeks our help.
- We endeavor to provide the residents of Minnesota equal and easy access to the care they need.
- We understand the struggles of primary caregivers and family members in taking care of their ailing loved ones.
- We want to reduce the burden of our clients caused by their conditions and their family members with multiple tasks.
- We value life, family, and health.
- It is our joy to care for others.
- Caring for others is our purpose in life; it makes us feel fulfilled.