There are several ways to pay for home care services. You may choose to pay privately, or if your services are skilled, they may be covered by MA Medical Assistance – which can cover the cost of home health services.

To determine if you qualify for Medical Assistance, you will have to apply by contacting your county Human Services office.


Call the MN Care State Office at:
651-297-3862 or 800-657-3672

Print an application at:

Apply online at:

For inquiries, reach out to us through our online form.